This article provides information on grouping Incident Notifications by Incidents in the Everbridge Mobile App.
The Group notifications by incident option will group all Notifications for the same Incident together, meaning it allows Contacts to see all notifications by Incident. When this is enabled the Everbridge Mobile App displays a list of all Incidents for which that contact has received at least one Notification.
This feature will also allow Contacts to participate in Incident Chat via the Incident Details Feed View in the Everbridge Mobile App.
By default, this feature is turned OFF. To enable this feature, an authorized Administrator can select the Group notifications by incidents flag in their Organization Settings. To enable, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Manager Portal and select the appropriate organization from the drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Settings tab from the top menu bar.
- Select Everbridge Mobile App from the drop-down menu.
- Select Application Options from the menu on the left.
- Select Content from the sub-menu.
- Click the Checkbox next to Group notifications by incident.
- Click Save.