How to configure an SOS to trigger a Notification in Everbridge Suite when using the Safety Connection features in the Everbridge Mobile Application (EMA).
SOS Thresholds are used to trigger a Notification or Incident when a contact uses the Safety Connection features in the EMA.
To create an SOS Threshold, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Manager Portal and select the desired organization from the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Settings from the top menu bar.
- Select Organization from the drop-down menu.
- Select Interactive Visibility from the menu on the left.
- Select Safety from the sub-menu.
- Select Thresholds from the sub-menu.
- Under LAUNCH NOTIFICATION / INCIDENT IF, make the following selections:
- For Type is, select SOS from the drop-down menu.
- For Sender's Record Type is, select the desired record type from the drop-down menu.
- Select the check box next to Message Location is and define your Threshold.
- Under LAUNCH NOTIFICATION / INCIDENT on the right, select the check box next to Launch a Notification or Launch an Incident.
- Depending on your selection, choose a Notification Template or an Incident Template.
- Enter a Threshold name.
- Click Save.