How to upload country ratings using a CSV file in Visual Command Center (VCC)
Country Ratings allows users to visualize comparisons among countries for characteristics such as travel safety, health risk, crime rate, or standards of living. An administrator can add up to 10 types of ratings (giving each a unique name such as, Health Risk or Travel Risk). For each rating type, uploading a CSV file containing a 1-5 rating for each country is possible. Then assign one of several predefined color sets to visualize the rating on the map.
It is not required to supply a rating for every country; countries left blank will not be colored on the map.
Ratings can provide context when making decisions about employee travel, locating facilities, planning events, and evaluating risk to an organization.
Upload a Country Rating CSV file
- Login to Visual Command Center.
- Click the menu on the upper right-hand side of the page.
- Click Admin Console.
- Select Country Ratings, from the right side of the page.
- Click Country Ratings from the left side of the page and click Download Template....
- Fill in the fields in the template and click Upload New File.
View Country Ratings on the Map
- Click Context.
- Click the checkbox next to Country Ratings.
- To adjust the map opacity for Country Ratings, right click on the Country Rating dropdown and use the slider.