Skip to main content
VCC: How to Display Hurricane Evacuation Routes on the Map in Visual Command Center (VCC)
How to display hurricane evacuation routes on the map in Visual Command Center (VCC).
Hurricane evacuation routes are listed under contextual data in Visual Command Center. To display hurricane evacuation routes, follow the steps below:
- Login to Visual Command Center.
- Click Hurricane Evacuation Routes under Context on the right-hand navigation pane.
- Select a Road Type and Number of Lanes that you wish to display.
- You will need to zoom in close enough on the map to see the roads shaded in light blue.
- You can adjust the road transparency by right-clicking on Hurricane Evacuation Routes and use the slider.
You can export a map image or Excel file of all Evacuation Routes by right-clicking on Hurricane Evacuation Routes, then select Excel Report or Export Map Image.
Certificates, Contact Uploads, Notifications, Opt-Out, Password Reset, Single Sign-On (SSO), SMS, Troubleshooting