The Everbridge Suite is a mass notification tool that enables one-to-many communication to any location, 24/7 on a variety of device types. If your organization is using Everbridge in conjunction with E Team, and you have been given the proper permissions, you will see an option for Enhanced Notification within the Notification section of reports.
All you have to do is select the radio button for this option, and complete notification fields as usual. You may use E Team Standard Notification AND Enhanced Notification together which ensures a targeted alert is also generated within E Team.
- Launch the E Team form which you wish to transmit.
- Place the document in Update mode.
- Select the Notification tab.
- Select the Yes radio button option for Enhanced Notification.
- Enter the message you wish to have broadcast by Everbridge.
- Select recipients in the normal manner.
- Submit the document.
By default, on create of a new Incident or Event, all text in the Situation Summary field will be sent as part of the notification message when Enhanced Notification is selected.