The Form Builder Manager window is where all design, publishing, and management for your organization's custom form usage is controlled.
From your E Team Menu select Administration > Form Builder to launch the manager tool.
Your window will look similar to the above although not all controls will be visible until a form is added.
- This area of the title bar will display the custom forms version and platform being deployed with your E Team solution.
- This area of the title bar will display your name, E Team id, and E Team system name.
When you access Form Builder from Training, you will see the Training watermark in the background. You can also set your E Team System Display Name on the General Configuration document in Training to indicate it is Training so that this displays in the title bar. This is helpful when moving documents between the 2 data bases.
- This is your Form Manger control bar. The following controls are found in this section.
- Form Manager - Click this link to return to the main Form Manager screen after switching to another view.
- Close - Click this link to close the form manager window. You will NOT be logged out of E Team.
- Help - Click this link to open E Team's Form Builder help.
- Create Tab - On click your window refreshes to display the initial Custom Tab start screen.
- Create Form - On click your window refreshes to display the initial Custom Form start screen.
- Import - On click your window refreshes to display the Import screen.
- Export - On click your window refreshes to display the Export screen.
- View Active - Selecting View Active causes the view to display a listing of custom tabs and forms that are currently in use, e.g. have not been deleted/deactivated by an authorized user.
- View Inactive - Selecting View Inactive causes the view to display a listing of custom tabs and forms that have been deleted/deactivated by an authorized user.
- My Documents - Selecting My Documents causes the current view to display a listing of only those custom tabs and forms created by the current user.
- All Documents - Selecting All Documents causes the current view to display a listing of all custom tabs and forms created.
- This is your custom forms view frame. This provides the following while in the Active View.
- F/T - Identifies the listing as a form or tab.
- Form Name - displays the form design name.
- Tab/Display Name - displays the form title that will be seen at the top of the form and in the form views after publishing, or tab label that is seen by users.
- Description - displays the description you enter for this form during design.
- Color/Icons - click the icon to set values for color status and define icons to be used for each. This option will NOT display for custom tab listings.
- Preview - click the icon to view the form or tab as it will look to users.
- Update - click the icon to make changes to a form/tab design.
- Internationalize - click the icon to launch the start window allowing you to translate your form to another supported language.
- Static Form - a box will display in this column when your design includes the E Team Related Event Incident Activity custom control. This option will NOT display for custom tab listings.
- Delete - a red X will display in this column when a form/tab is NOT published.
- Clone - click the icon to clone your form/tab design.
- Replace - click this icon to replace an existing form with another version updated in a different E Team database.
- Publish - click this icon to publish or unpublish your form/tab.
- Publish Date - displays the last date/time the form/tab was published.
- Displays the number of documents total and the number displayed on the current page.
- Provides the means by which to move between pages.