When a prospective user has successfully completed the user registration application process, the system generates an email to all user(s) designated to approve/reject registration requests as last saved in the User Registration Configuration document. Following is an example of the generated email:
Test User01 has registered for a/an [Customer Name] Account. You are the designated representative to approve/deny the Account Request for [Agency]. Please click on the following URL link to access the application to approve or deny the request: [Application URL]. If you are not the designated person to approve/deny Account Requests for [Agency], please reply to this email.
To review/process pending registration requests an E Team user must be a member of the ETeam System Admin group, or been assigned the privilege ETRegistrationApprover.
- Log into your E Team application.
- Select User Registration (view) under Administration from the menu, and then select Pending Registration. The system displays the Pending Registrations available in the center View Frame.
- Locate and click on the hyperlink for the prospective user you are approving/rejecting.
- The Registration document for the user selected displays with controls to Confirm/Reject.
The Password, Security Question and Answer are visible at this time. You may use this information to authenticate a prospective user, using the phone number that was required during registration to contact them as needed.
Rejecting a Registration Request
- Click on the Reject button to deny the prospective user access to the application. The system displays a confirmation dialog box.
- Click OK. The system closes the dialog box and deletes the now rejected User Registration document.
The rejection is captured in Registration History and a rejection email is system-generated. Following is an example of the generated rejection email:
Your account registration for [Customer Name] has been rejected. If you feel this is in error please reply to this email. Thank you.
Confirming/Approving a Registration Request
- Click on the Confirm button to approve the prospective user registration request. The system displays a confirmation dialog box.
- Click OK. The system closes the dialog box and User Registration document, and displays a User document with the Login ID and Password (encrypted) filled in.
- Complete the User Document by adding the user to the appropriate Group(s).
- Submit the document. The User document displays in Read mode.
The system converts the User Registration document for the now approved user to a User Profile Document. The system copies both the new User document and associated Profile to the Training database.
All changes made to the User or to the User Profile document going forward must now be handled separately within each database.
An approval email is system-generated. Following is an example of the generated approval email:
Your account registration has been approved. You may now log into [Custom Name] using the Username and Password requested during the registration process. Thank you.