Within the Maps section of NC4 Risk Center, ActivTravel members can view the Airborne Flights map, as shown following. Airborne flights are shown as arced lines on the map. Details for each of the airborne flights are shown below the map, giving you the ability to drill down to view flight and passenger details directly from the Airborne Flights map view. You can also view flight details by hovering over the flight arc on the map with your mouse cursor.
Airborne Flights Map
Airborne Flights information includes:
- Flight Number – indicates the flight number.
- Departure Location – provides the three letter airport code where the flight originated. Clicking on the three letter code launches a pop-up window, as shown below, with additional details on the airport, including the Country Risk Rating. Click the close link to close the Airport Code window.
Airport Code pop-up window
- Departure Time – lists the scheduled departure time for the flight.
- Arrival Location – provides the three letter airport code for the flights destination. Clicking on the three letter code launches a new window, with additional details on the airport, including the Country Risk Rating. Click the close link to close the Airport Code window.
- Arrival Time – lists the scheduled arrival time for the flight.
- Passengers – Clicking on the passengers link launches a new window that provides a list of your organization’s travelers that are scheduled to be on the flight.
The passengers list does not directly correspond to an airlines flight manifest. The passengers list will list travelers that were booked on the flight. If a traveler missed the flight, they will still be shown on the passengers list.